Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Whee in Hong Kong can i go for some peaceful fishing?

Ok so i am from Canada and i have lived here for 2 years and have not yet gone out for fishing. I have fishing rods and a full tackle box and i am itching to fish. I have never fished for salt water fish so if there is anything specific i need to know then please fill me in. Also a website that could help me identify which fish i can catch and eat would be nice as well. Also is there any regulations about fishing, like limits, and fish you are restricted to catch??OK so i dont want to go to the harbour at Tsim Sha Tsui and fish like the old people do. The fish they catch are honestly 2 inches long and you would need 20 to feed one person. I dont want to go somewhere that there is 1,000,000 people because i can go anywhere in hong kong to find that. I want a somewhat secluded place that i can go, even if its just people fishing thats fine i just dont want the tourist traps like repulse bay where you cant even fish anyways. I know of Sai Kung but i am not sure how to get there and i dont know if i can just fish off the rocks there or if i need to charter a junk. I would like to charter a junk one day but i want to do that when my father comes back to hong kong, not now. My girlfriend told me there is a beach at Wu Kai Sha but i have never been there before. ANY help would be much appreciated, thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment