Monday, July 19, 2010

Ok so I am going to see my gf in Tucson, AZ in Sept. and have looked at two different hotels for us to stay in?

they are: Radisson Suites and Doubletree at Reid Park. We will be needing accessible rooms as she is in a wheelchair and I use crutches but I am more concerned with her needs than mine. I know both hotels offer accessible rooms but would anyone have any suggestions as to which one to choose based on how good they are and which one will allow late check out...we will definitely be needing this as my flight wont leave till evening hours. Thanks for any suggestions or guidance you all can provide me with.|||I;m not sure about late check out. I have only stayed in Doubletree at Foxwoods, it was okay, all one level but I;d call and talk to them in person cuz maybe they can offer better tips. Good luck and have fun.|||I don;t know but make sure to protest against the racist immigration law

No comments:

Post a Comment