Sunday, July 18, 2010

Help for uae wages protection system?

Today, I received a letter from UAE labour, which remind my company to register in their Wages Protection System. I get the information about WPS from labour website that the company has to have a registration for WPS if the total numbers of company's employees are 15 or above, but my company's employees are only 4. I want to get any suggestion from you before i am going to talk to the labour about this issue.|||Well WPS is being done all over uae, recently it was done in geoservices, where some one i knw works. The reason this is being done is because people in uae just take loan from banks and run back to their home country. With WPS taking loan would be made difficult, as then there will be more vigilance. Well your case is different, and i am not sure what conditions apply to those who have less no of employees in their company.

No comments:

Post a Comment