Monday, July 19, 2010

Is New York City dangerous?

I want to be a police officer, But I want to go to a city that has action. I live in a small town but I want to go to the city and be an officer. I want to have action but everyone I ask says something different. I want to go to a city that has action but not necessarily so dangerous. So what about New York?|||I wouldn;t go to New York City, Detroit, Chicago, LA, any of the big cities in Texas, or Washington D.C. I would probably go to Seattle, or Denver|||I currently live in NYC (queens to be exact, just moved from the bronx) and even though i came from the hood i feel safe. The police officers here do a really good job in their field and the city is so big there;s always a lot of action. It is not as dangerous as it seems. Im sure you;d love working for the NYPD|||Its dangerous if your not street smart. You have to be smart about what you are doing and I;m sure they will teach you about that in the academy. But coming from a small town it might be a little harder than if you grew up in a big city. I;m sure you can do it.|||As long as you;re not being obviously stupid (walking alone in a dark alley at 3 am) you;ll be fine. This is coming from someone living in New York City for 8 years (in Brooklyn and I go to school in Manhattan).|||I live in Seattle too :p I;ve been to New york; & I would say it;s a huger version of Seattle, so it;s pretty much the same things :]|||New York is not as dangerous other cities. If you want to have action then go to Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment