Friday, September 9, 2011

Pioneer Inno XM2go - Orbitcast Review

My hopes are to answer everyone's questions with this article, and to give some insight into the philosophy behind the new XM2go units. I also want this to be the single place you need to go to find out everything about this unit. I truly feel this is a revolutionary device.The iPod is only as good as the content stored on it, and while I have respect for the iPod, it doesn't gepare. The level of simplicity merged with the incredible amount of control, truly makes the Pioneer Inno a disruptive piece of technology.
But enough of this palaver, onto the features:

Record and store up to 50 hours of music and XM programming when 100% of memory is allocated to XM content. I'll explain more on this shortly.
Store and Mix individual XM Tracks with your own MP3s

No comments:

Post a Comment