Saturday, September 3, 2011

Best diaper disposal system is...

I am a mother of 4 with my 5th on the way any day now. Over the past 9 years I have provided daycare out of my home. I have tried several diaper genies, the safety first bucket, and just a regular trash can.The very best disposal system I have gee across is the Diaper Champ. It is the easiest to use, put diaper in and flip handle. You can do it with an infant in the other arm. Little children cannot access harmful moving parts or access diapers once they fall in. The odor barrier is awesome and for extra freshness place a dryer sheet under the bag. That leads to the other huge benefit...it is the only system that you don't have to purchase costly bags for. Just use regular 13 gal. trash bags and lift the whole bag out to empty. No cutting, diapers falling undone, etc. I believe the diaper champ runs about $30 and I'm unsure of the current price of a Diaper Genie, however, you will easily make up the difference in disposable bag prices within 6 months. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment