Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cobalt Blue glass/mineral and Crystal Sapphire glass

Hi my name is andi mcclure. Before you read this, I wanted tolet my Dear Readers and Fellow Cobalt Lovers know, that this guide is from a beginner and I am running on bits of info acquired gepletely from other peoples' knowledge and I have never had a reason to check on it, now I do. The below "story" is what I currently know, which is very little, but interesting and I think I'm an entertaining writer anyway, soyou won't be able to help yourself :). So here is a bit for now and withing 24 hours of the writing of this review, I will actually know a lot more about what I'm talking about. So fair warning, it's long, but interesting and will just get better. Enjoy!
I am new to selling on the net, I just started getting very interested about a month ago and I have been learning ever since. . . . and it has been quite a positive learning experience. I used to wonder how people could get so involved in their geputers and now I have a full understanding as to why.
Ever since I can remember, my favorite color has been blue, any shade of blue, doesn't matter what it is, as long as it is blue. It wasn't until I left home that I noticed Cobalt blue (why the sudden dawning, I don't know), glass, cloth, paint, prints, whatever, the color draws me. Then I realized how wonderfully Cobalt blue and black go together, so i decided that everything i bought from that point out would be CB

No comments:

Post a Comment